Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Finished Knits

Apologies for all of the pics and no text. I am not much of a writer at the moment!


Jess at the ranch in her "new" sweater. (Forecast Sweater originally made for myself, however it's not even a close fit on me. Much too small.) Loved the project though. Loved the yarn (Cascade 220) and loved the buttons.

I can't wait for my next Stephanie Japel project. I only just got Fitted Knits and I can't decide what to knit first. There's a great knit-along...I think it's called the Fitted Knitsalong and the FO's are wonderful and only make deciding on what to knit harder!

2 comments:

MmmYarn said...

I am so sorry this turned out to be too small for you, but it looks really good. - Kirsten

Anonymous said...

This is the first Forecast I've seen done in white, and I think it was a very good choice! It's quite pretty. Well done!